Residential Student Program
at The HeartGate
This month-long residency is designed for students who wish to fully dedicate to a mentored consciousness practice, and who sense that living with their Teacher in a community environment will focus the mind and heart in ways private practice cannot.
• breathe, eat, work, play, rest, interact conscientiously
• practice love and unity in all aspects of life
• communicate kindly and honestly
• take direction
• adapt to changing service requests
• good sense of humor
• physical, mental, emotional wherewithal
• Interest in working, living and practicing in close proximity with others
• ability and willingness to participate in daily service and upkeep of the building
e.g., cleaning, cooking, carpentry, painting, gardening, admin support
1 MONTH Residency Contribution: • $2200
— (includes MENTORING, food, lodging, utilities)
If interested in a shorter immersion: ... see that category under 'offerings'.
Contact Annam for an interview.
Please give us a phone number and a note to verify this is a legitimate request.